Sunday, October 27, 2013

Spinach Tortellini Soup


I think there are very few foods that I love more than Spinach. So, anytime I land on a Spinach recipe I just have to try it out. So, this was a no brainer when I saw it on Pinterest. 



This recipe wasn’t linked to any particular website, it was just a delicious looking picture and the recipe on the pin. 

I tried it out and wouldn’t change a thing! In fact, I ate this practically every day last week for lunch.  ;)

Ingredients:
1 bag of frozen tortellini
1 small bag of fresh spinach
2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes (I just used regular diced tomatoes, I couldn’t find Italian style)
1 box or 4 cups of vegetable broth
1 block of cream cheese- cut into chunks

Put all of the ingredients in the crockpot. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.

No comments: