Sunday, October 27, 2013

Elastic Headbands


I’m sure all of you have seen the elastic ribbon headbands and hair ties floating around the internet and basically every store with hair accessories. 

Just like every trend out there, I had to check them out!

I went to Hobby Lobby to look for some elastic ribbon and unfortunately I had no luck whatsoever. 

After looking around online, I found that Sunshine Shoppe Supply is kind of the go to place. So, I ran over to their website and ordered up a bunch.

About a week and a half later, I had a package of pretty elastic ribbon in my mailbox! 



Obviously, this chevron obsession is out of control. 

I sat down one evening while watching tv and just went for it. 

I cut 18 inch pieces for each of the headbands (perfect fit!) and then I used 9 inch pieces for each of the hair ties. 



In order to make the headbands and hair ties, you just have to fold the elastic in half and tie the ends together. Easy peasy and now I have a headband to match every t-shirt! ;)


No comments: