Find a go to salsa recipe.
Find a go to wine.
3. Read 50 books. I am stuck at 39 right now! I had started a random book that I picked up from the library, but time got away from me and I haven't picked it up in over a week. Hopefully I will get back in the groove of reading soon!
4. Weigh 125 again (my goal weight!), and maintain a healthy lifestyle by exercising at least 3 times a week! I had a slip up and gained 5 pounds. I was able to loose it again, but I am still back where I started. I did do Piyo with Rae this week. It was so much fun and I highly recommend it! Here is some info on it: http://www.piyoworkoutreview.com/. We found some free videos on Youtube and went for it. :)
Watch 16 Candles, Pretty in Pink and Breakfast at Tiffany's-
Run a 5K.
Do a color run!
Have a Pinterest Party.
Put together my recipe binder.
Buy a new living room set.
Get into couponing.
Go on a fun weekend trip with my hubby
Find a killer mac and cheese recipe.
Get my first real Pedicure.
15. Go on my first plane ride.- I'm not totally sure I am going to be able to pull this one off in the next five months. This may be a 40 before 40 item instead. ;)
Take Rachel to a concert.
Read the Bible
Try 10 Pinterest recipes. - Done! Check out my Pinterest trials and errors page.
Try 10 Pinterest crafts and sewing projects- Done! Check out my Pinterest trials and errors page!
20. Make a book of tips for the girls from my "Smart Stuff" board on Pinterest. I need to work on this one some more! However, I may have to wait til I have a little more spare time!
Try 5 new makeup tips from Pinterest.- Done! Check out my Pinterest trials and errors page!
Get rid of the rest of our cheapy furniture.
Update the blog at least 1 days a week.
Plan an AWESOME family vacation.
Start going to church on a regular basis.
26. Finish decorating the "easy" rooms in our house. (Everything but the bathrooms, which are going to take more time and money.) ---Almost done with the living room! Hoping to finish up a couple of projects this weekend!
Set up a real budget and stick to it.
Build up my wardrobe... more office wear... and clothes to fit my new size.
Build up my Avon business.
30. Have a kick-butt 30th birthday celebration!