Friday, October 18, 2013

I Love You More Than Bacon burlap sign.

A long time ago I saw a sign that said "I love you more than bacon." I automatically fell in love and filed it away in my mind as a future project.

Of course, I then forgot all about it. Until I was at the craft show and I saw the sign again. So, I decided to make my own!

I found a cute burlap canvas at Hobby Lobby for $4.99.

I cut out the letters on some red vinyl with my Cricut using the Plantation cartridge on size 1.5 inches. 

After I added the letters, the sign just felt incomplete. Until I made and added a piece of bacon to the sign. Now, it's complete!

I found a template here: http://blog.seremeres.com/?p=149 (perfect!)

Then, I cut it out and traced it onto some red and white vinyl. I'm in love with the final product.

Now at least once a day I hear Felicia say "I love you more than baaaacon!"


I can't wait to find it a new spot in my kitchen!

No comments: