Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whew! That was a lot of work!

Ok I refuse to let myself get behind again on blogging. Because by the end of it, it's just a task and not fun anymore. 


Anyway, as you can see, I've done quite a bit, but worry not, I have a ton of ideas floating around! Ahhhhhhhhhh. What am I gonna do when this is over? I may need to learn how to knit or something. 


But, for now, I'm not jacking with anymore wedding related stuff until after GI comes home and then leaves again. Christmas has got me so stressed out right now, I don't know where to begin, but I know I need to get something done soon! 


I guess this is OK. If I'm stressing about cooking and presents and whatever else, I'm not freaking out him coming home. (mostly). I'm just so ready to see him. It's been a long 8 months and I'm on edge.Oh well, almost two weeks!

No comments: