Sunday, February 16, 2014

Man Bouquet

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. I'm not a huge fan of giving big gifts for Valentine's Day, but I know that my husband is not going to get anything out some mushy Valentine's Day gift either. So, I decided to make him a "Man Bouquet" similar to one I made a few years ago. This was all done at the last minute because I was sick for most of last week, so I threw this together in just a few minutes.



I ran to walmart in a frenzy Thursday night to pick up a card, and I grabbed a few supplies.

Can of Monster
Milky Way
Nutella to go pack
Fruit Snacks
Beef Jerky
5 hour energy shot
Paper gift bag
Ribbon
Dowels
Hot Glue

I hot glued the snacks onto the wood dowels and then glued the dowels to the Monster Can. After all the food was in place I put the can inside of the paper gift bag, and trimmed off the top of the bag.

I wrapped red ribbon around the top of bag to finish it off. The hubby loved it.. and had most of it ate by the end of the day.

I ended up with a beautiful Valentines bouquet too!






Anyway, this could be given for any reason! Anniversary, birthday, or just because!

No comments: