Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas Sensory Bottles

Happy Sunday evening! I am just wrapping up another very productive weekend. I'm hard at work getting stuff ready for my Christmas lesson plans.... So, I thought I better give you guys a peek at what I've accomplished!

I made a whole row of fun sensory bottles!

 
First, I dyed a bunch of rice red and green. I will be using some in my sensory table, but I filled up a bottle with colored rice and added buttons so the kids will have a Christmas Eye Spy bottle. The buttons are Santa, a red bird, a pinecone, a snowflake, a gingerbread man, a Christmas tree, and some pine needles. This turned out so cute!


This bottle is filled halfway with water, halfway with corn syrup and then silver glitter was added. This will be for my sensory center.


This bottle has water, glitter and pine needles. When its shook up it looks like a winter storm blowing around a pine tree!
 

These are red and green pipe cleaners. When the kids rub a magnet wand up and down the bottle the stems will attract to the magnet!

And the last one is filled with red and green pom poms!
 

I glued each bottle shut with E6000 glue. I can't wait to see my kids enjoy them!

This is just the tip of the iceberg, so stay tuned for more fun Christmas projects!

No comments: