Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Felt Boards

Happy Saturday! I spent some time last night working on a few felt projects! I made two fun Christmas felt boards... One gingerbread man and one snowman.


I started by printing off a gingerbread template I found online and tracing it on to brown felt. 
Then, I used some different colors of felt to cut out the buttons, eyes, nose, mouth, hat, icing and hair bow. Then, I used red felt for the background.  The kids will love it!
Next, I made my snowman! I used a bowl, a lid, and a mason jar lid to trace the snowman. 

Next, I cut out the eyes, carrot nose, buttons, a scarf, and a bow. 


Then, Rachel made me a Katy Perry snow woman. Haha.


This is just the tip of the iceberg! I'll have more to share later! Now off to shop til I drop with the family! 

No comments: