Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cartoon Character Table Numbers

Anyone that knows GI and I well, they know we are just a couple of big kids. When I started telling my mom all of our wedding plans she said "You're planning a wedding for a couple of kids!" And I had to laugh, because she is very right. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out table numbers, there are so many great ideas out there, but I needed something that suited us well.


That's when I came up with the idea for cartoon characters! What better way to mark the tables than cartoon character couples from our childhood?


I found a damask background online and used photo shop to add pictures that I found by googling and the table numbers. I made 10 seperate ones. We should actually only need 7, but I've been planning for 10 just in case we have some additions to the guest list. I had these printed off as 4 x 6 photos at shutterfly.com and I will be putting them in picture frames on the tables.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your wedding ideas are SO CUTE!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!