Monday, April 7, 2014

Chicken Sausage Pasta

While I was out coupon shopping a few weeks ago I found a great deal on some chicken sausage. Of course, I had no idea what to do with it, but I took it hope and threw it in the freezer so I could find a recipe.

And then I forgot about it until this weekend. But, it was kind of like Christmas when I cleaned out the freezer, so I immediately ran to Pinterest to see what I could make.

I stumbled across this recipe:

http://www.taylormadebytaylorbee.com/2013/02/light-pasta-bake-with-chicken-sausage.html?m=1

and  I added it to my menu to make this week. I love that it has spinach and tomatoes. It's such a colorful pasta, which makes me so happy for some odd reason. 


My husband is kind of fantastic so he threw it together for me before I got home from work tonight. It was easy to make and full of flavor, so I'll call this one a win!


This will be a regular meal going forward, but I will likely cut the recipe in half... because we had a ton of leftovers.... (this may be my lunch for a few days!)

Do you have any other chicken sausage recipes that you love and want to share?


No comments: