Here is where the recipe came from: http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/10/baked-crispy-ranch-chicken/
What you need:
5-6 Chicken Breasts (I used two pieces of chicken breast and cut them each in half length wise)
1 cup of Ranch
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup of cornflakes slightly crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir together bread crumbs and cornflakes
3. Dip each piece of chicken in the Ranch and cover completely
4. Dip chicken in the dry mixture. Make sure the chicken is covered completely in the mixture
5. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken starts to brown.
We ate this with mashed potatoes and broccoli with cheese. It was fantastic!