Friday, March 14, 2014

Love You More Sign


Here is one more project that I threw together for our new bedroom. I know it's a little mushy, but "Love You More" is a phrase that is constantly used in this household. Therefore, I knew exactly what to hang on the bedroom wall next to my bed.



I painted the piece of wood white first, and then black before sanding the edges to let some of the white show through. (If you put candle wax on the board where you want the bottom coat to show through before you paint the second coat, the second coat will sand right off.)

I then painted the words "Love You More" onto the board with teal paint. Next, I sanded the entire board to rough it up a little.

Justin hung it up for me using some D hooks and wall anchors.

This is the first thing I see when I walk into my room. Love it!


No comments: