Sunday, December 1, 2013

Book Review- The Christmas Cowboy by Shanna Hatfield


This week I took a full advantage of my week off from school and my week of being sick.... and I induldged myself in another book by one of my favorite authors, Shanna Hatfield. 

This week I read Shanna's new book "The Christmas Cowboy". This is a story of a young business woman named Kenzie, who falls in love with a rodeo cowboy, much to her dismay because of her history with cowboys. The cowboy, Tate, had a very difficult job of winning Kenzie's heart, and making her forget about being hurt in the past.

As always, this was a well written story that was easy to follow, realistic and always kept me wanting to read more. All in all, it was impossible to put this book down. If you like reading about romance, with a little bit of sarcasm, I highly recommend any of Shanna's books and I promise you will not be disappointed.



 


No comments: