Sunday, March 27, 2011

The many emotions of an Army Wife

It's amazing and a little bit scary the amount of tears this life can cause us to shed and how many emotions I can feel in a day.

I cry because I'm PROUD. I'm proud of my husband and so many men and women like him that make so many sacrifices so that we can live in this country.

I cry because I'm LONELY. I miss my husband so much and some nights I wonder if I will ever fall alseep without him by my side.

I cry because I'm AFRAID. Everytime I watch a movie or a television show or a news broadcast about a soldier not coming home, I'm scared to death that I will one day to have to face that news. And then pray to God to keep him safe for me.

I cry because I'm AMAZED. I'm amazed with myself for being strong and surviving on my own. I'm amazed with the love that we share, because it's strong enough to survive anything.

I cry because I'm HAPPY. I'm happy because I found that one person that makes me feel complete.

I cry because I'm EXCITED. I'm excited because in a little over 4 months I will get to be in his arms once again.

Come on time MOVE FASTER!

No comments: