Sunday, October 26, 2014

Birthday Box

Three of my kiddos are having birthdays this weekend, and I have spent a lot of time lately trying to decide what to get for them. I settled on putting together a birthday box so the birthday girl or birthday boy can choose their own gift. 

I got everything I needed on a trip to Dollar Tree today. Here's what you need:

A small packing box (I used 10 x 6 x 8)
Wrappping paper
Tape
Die cut letters
Small gifts

I started by putting the box together and tucking the top flaps inside the box. I used the wrapping paper to decorate the box, letting it overlap inside the box so it would look seamless. 



I used the die cut letters to put the words "Birthday Box" on the outside of the box. 




I filled the box with some wooden toy cars, bracelets, and bubbles. I can't wait to let the kids choose their gifts! 




If you teach, what do you do for birthday gifts?


No comments: