Saturday, August 17, 2013

Minecaft birthday party invites!


This year Rae decided that she wants to have a Minecraft birthday party. Luckily, I found a ton of ideas  listed on Pinterest. This made me very happy for two reasons.
1. I had a ton of ideas to use for inspiration.
2. It assured me that my daughter is not the only kid in the world obsessed with that game.

Anyway,  decided to make some creeper invitations. These were pretty easy and didn't take long at all.


I started with some green card stock paper. I folded each piece in half and then cut each sheet in half to make cards. I only ended up making about six because she doesn't have a ton of people she is wanting to invite. And I just made these for her friends, we invited family on Facebook 


Next I cut up some black card stock into squares and skinny rectangles. 


Next I used a glue stick to form the creeper faces. I used 2 squares for the eyes, one for the nose(?) and two rectangles for the mouth.


I was going to print something up for the inside, but I was in a time crunch so I decided writing inside would probably be sufficient. 

Now I just have I get to work games, food, and decorations! And it's a week from tomorrow! I'm sure ill get it all pulled together in time! I will be sure to share pics once it is done. 

No comments: