Sunday, November 27, 2011

Anthro inspired "flowers" and toothbrush holder


Thanks to my mom supplying me with styrofoam balls and Pinterest for supplying me with too many things I want to make....

Really, thanks.

This weekend when I couldn't sleep I cut up a bunch of q-tips and made these anthro inspired q-tip flowers.

I just cut q-tips in half, glued hot glue to secure them in place and used a dowel as a "stem".

The idea originally (I believe) came from awesome blogger.


I'm still undecided if I will paint my ends or not. I kind of like the plain white, but we shall see what happens!


Also, while I was at it, I threw all of my leftover glass rocks into a vase and created a new toothbrush holder. I still need to pick up some new rocks, but I am loving the way this looks!

No comments: