Thursday, March 7, 2013

New hair and St. Patrick's Day garland!






Happy Thursday! (At least I hope it was happy for everyone!) I had the day off today, so I spent the day being uber productive. 

I got the girls off to school, grabbed breakfast at Quicktrip, went to Hobby Lobby and then ran off to get my hair cut! It's a BIG change, but I really love it!

Before:



 After that I ran to Starbucks for a frappuccino, Goodwill to do some looking around and then back home to make this fun mantle decoration.

I had some foam glittery shamrocks from Dollar Tree and hot glued them on to a piece of gold ribbon. I attached the ribbon to my fantastic faux fireplace! Ta-da! Cheap and easy St. Patrick's Day garland!

Be sure to check back next week for something BIG that you won't want to miss! Like me on Facebook so you are always in the loop!

No comments: