Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hot Spinach Dip

I made some Spinach dip tonight to go with dinner and Oh-Mmm-Geee, it was GOOD. Not just kinda good, but so good I could have sat at the table and ate it all for dinner...

But the best part? The kid approved! Not just the four year old kid that will eat anything that you put on her plate... my super picky-vegetables are gross- I refuse to try it- (almost) 9 year old ate it right up.. and asked for SECONDS! Heck, she would have had thirds, but she wanted to save some for her step-dad.

People, this is kind of a big deal. Honestly, I wasn't exactly sure how to react. But, I went with it.

Anyway, here is the yumtastic recipe:

8 oz. of cream cheese
1/4 cup of Mayo
1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 block of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese

Preheat the oven to 350.

Mix all ingredients together. Dump the mixture into a glass pan. Bake for 20 minutes.

Could be served with crackers or tortilla chips. I served it with garlic bread.

No comments: