I threw this wreath together tonight in almost no time. :) Here's how you can do it too!
What you need:
Wide Brown ribbon
Thinner Green ribbon
Foam shamrocks (you could make them yourself, but I bought these at Dollar Tree. $1 for a package)
1. Wrap the form first with the brown ribbon.
2. Overlap the brown ribbon with the thinner green ribbon.
3. Hot glue 5 light green shamrocks together.
4. Use the sharpie to write "L-U-C-K-Y"
5. Hot glue the last shamrock in place
6. Use the brown ribbon to make a hanger at the top of the wreath.