Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mason Jar Utensil Holders

Happy Sunday All! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Our weekend was crammed back with not only Fish's 6th Birthday party yesterday, but my nephews 6th Birthday Party today. 

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm all partied out. Since I was going and going all weekend, I didn't accomplish much housewise (like the laundry I just realized I didn't do, GO ME), but I will show off something J did for me last week: Mason Jar Utensil holders! (Please feel free to go ahead and ignore the ugly range hood and cooktop... we will replace them one day, I swear!)



We just used took three wide mouth mason jars and screwed them to the wall using metal strapping and filled them with some of our random kitchen utensils. Now I have more kitchen drawer room AND I don't have to walk across the kitchen to get a spatula... because that would be EXERCISE and who has time for that? (Kidding, mostly).

Do you have any amazing tricks for using wall space for storage? I'd love to hear them! 


I am linked up at: http://www.craft-o-maniac.com/2013/01/party-time-please-come-link-up.html 

Go join the party! :)



No comments: