Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Check!: Music Chosen!

Ok, I DID accomplish one thing this weekend. Sigh... it feels so good to mark another task off the list! Here's my wedding music list!


Prelude: 
(While the mothers are being seated and before the wedding party goes down the aisle.) 
Mama's Song- Carrie Underwood (country)

Processional: 
(Walking down the aisle!)
Lost In This Moment- Big and Rich (country)

Recessional:
(Back up the aisle)
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz 
(they call his genre "pop, but that's debatable)

First Dance:
Let Me Love You- Casey Donahew Band (Red Dirt Country)

Dad/Daughter Dance:
My Little Girl- Tim McGraw (country)

Stepdad/Daughter Dance:
Didn't Have To Be- Brad Paisley (country)

Mother/Son Dance: 
Simple Man- Lynyrd Skynyrd (rock) 

Cake Cutting Song:
You Make Me Smile- Uncle Kracker (country)

Bouquet Toss: 
Just A Girl- No Doubt (90's? punk?)

Garter Toss: 
One Hot Mama- Trace Adkins (country)

Last Dance:
Carrying Your Love With Me- George Strait (country)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love all these songs!! Sounds like you should have a lot of dancing going on =]

Unknown said...

:) Thanks! I sure hope so!